Medical and health clinic
"Terms and conditions".
1. Archways Private Medical and Health Clinic (“Archways”) registered office address is 84-86 Stockport Road, Romiley, Stockport, SK6 3JS. These terms and conditions, together with documents referred to, set out the terms on which you may use Archways Private Medical and Health Clinic’s Website, www.ArchwaysPrivate-mhc.co.uk
2. By using this website you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions below, please leave this website.
3. These terms should be read in conjunction with Archways terms and conditions and GDPR statement, which sets out the terms on which Archways processes any personal data collected from you or that you provide to us. By using Archways’s website, you confirm that you consent to the processing of the personal data and you warrant that the data provided is accurate.
5. Archways reserves the right to make changes to its terms and conditions at any time. Any amendments to the terms and conditions will be binding on you.
6. This site is intended to provide general information regarding the therapists who rent a room at the clinic to run their own business. The website also provides general information on the treatments these business provide at Archways Private Medical and Health Clinic. Any information contained on this site should not replace advice that your relevant health professional would give you and is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Archways makes no representations, warranties or guarantees that the information or content on the website is accurate, complete or up to date.
7. The information provided is to provide an insight into the therapists who manage their businesses within the clinic (Archways Private Medical and Health Clinic 84-86 Stockport Road, Romiley, SK6 3AA). The website provides information on the treatments the therapists supply for conditions / issues that patient may be suffering from.
8. You may not copy, print out, download or otherwise reproduce any of the information on this site other than for your personal, non-commercial use.
9. Archways endeavours to make this site available at all times however cannot be held responsible for unforeseen unavailability of service and will not be liable to you for any reason if the website is unavailable at any time for any period. Archways may update the website from time to time and may change the content at any time. Archways may also suspend, withdraw or discontinue the website without notice.
Accuracy of content
9. Whilst Archways tries to ensure the content within its website is accurate some may become out of date and subject to change without notice. Archways is not under any obligation to update the website and does not guarantee that the website or any content on the website will be free from errors or omissions.
10. Published prices are guide prices only. A full price for treatment can only be given after a full consultation at Archways Private Medical and Health Clinic by the therapist / Practitioner you choose to see.
11. If you find any inaccurate information on the website please email: Info@archwaysprivate-mhc.co.uk
12. All content, trade names and marks are owned or licensed by Archways Private Medical and Health Clinic. Reproduction of content, trademarks, HTML code or logos in part or whole is strictly prohibited and you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or printing copyrighted material.
13. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any material downloaded from the Archways’s website in any way. Illustrations, photographs or any graphics must not be used separately from any accompanying text. The status of Archways and any identified contributors as the authors of the content on the website must always be acknowledged.
14. You must not use any part of the website or its content for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Archways or its licensors.
Limitation of Archways’s liability
15. To the extent permitted by law, Archways excludes all warranties, representations, conditions or other terms, whether express or implied in relation to content on the website. Archways will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, arising from or in connection with (i) the use or inability to use the website or (ii) the use of or reliance on any content shown on the website. Ramsay shall have no liability for loss of profits, loss of business, business interruption, loss of business opportunity or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions will exclude or limit Archways’s liability for death or personal injury arising from Archways’s negligence or for any fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
17. Archways accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage due to viruses that infect your computer or data arising from your use of this website.
18. Archways will not be responsible for the content of any websites that are linked on Archways’s website. Archways will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from use of any such linked websites.
19. You must not misuse Archways’s website by knowingly introducing viruses or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. Archways will report any such acts or unauthorised access to the website or the servers to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
Linking to this website
20. You may link to the Archways website but by doing so, Archways accepts no association, approval or endorsement of your website and you must not suggest that any form of association, approval or endorsement exists on Archways’ part unless otherwise expressly agreed.
21. Archways reserves the right to ask you to remove any links to Archways’ website at any time if we believe that our reputation is being damaged or internet users are being misled.
Third party links and resources
22. There may be links to other websites and resources provided by third parties on the Archways website. The links are provided for information purposes only and Archways has no control over the contents of third party sites or resources.
23. All Practitioners / Therapists who use Archways Private medical and Health Clinic are fully responsible for all aspects of their business and nothing shall render the therapist / Practitioner an employee of Archways Private Medical and Health Clinic. No relationship is formulated between the Landlord (Archways medical and Health Clinic) and the tenant (therapist / practitioner). The Therapists within the Clinic shall have their own pricing structure and as a patient it is your decision who you decide to use for treatment. Patients are under direct contractual agreement with the Licensee (The therapist / Practitioner) who the patient is seeing.
24. These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
25. Here at the clinic our practitioners are self employed therefore need 24 hour notification to change or cancel appointments. This Cancellation policy exists to all types of appointments (Initial consultation, Follow-up appointments, Re-assessments and private medical insured patients). If an appointment is missed, cancelled or changed within 24-hours the full price of the appointment will be charged. The clinic and its practitioners completely understands that you do not mean to miss your appointment but the practitioners cannot absorb the financial responsibility of last minute cancellations, the practitioners do not double book your appointment time but rather reserves specific times to allow more individual personal care.
To contact Archways Private Medical and Health Clinic, please email Info@archwaysprivate-mhc.co.uk